winter blues

kid purington
..This snow and ice storm that came thru the last three days knocked out power, downed trees, and left a mess..lots of work to do, for me...anybody that wants to bring their lunch and chainsaw,..i can put you to work right away, carpenters are welcome also...i could use a good steam & cream myself.!!

Re: winter blues

dave johnson
We have had so much snow here that my snow shovel took a plane south.  the note said see you in july

Re: winter blues

John Gallaher
Sorry kid, I'd help but it took me years to develop a reputation for being "shiftless and lazy!"

Re: winter blues

Gene sjoberg
   I can provide you with a can of chili!!  I am not afraid of work I can watch somebody work all day.

Re: winter blues

Lee Hicks
It's in GA.  this morning but I still have power and just small amounts of ice on the ground. Today it may get bad but if not may get to play golf Friday.

Re: winter blues

..a BIG tank-you to all my Seawolf friends for help and encouragement here on the forum, your hearts are great,wonderful i'll add,..just your butts are dragging when it comes to labor...yet due to my Navy training i killed them trees and they busted me pretteee good also...thanks to one friend who showed, Jack Daniels, "honey wiskey" as i call him, i was able to releaf sum ach'n muscle...Gene i'm still hungree where's that chillee you ole horse trader...love you all, well some anyway, at least one, but i forgot his name...oh well another shot honey...Okay if you insis.!!...."15 men on a deads man chest, yoh hoo glug, to heck with the rest"..in my best sing-song voice!!.............

Re: winter blues

Rick Meussner
Kid - What key is that you be "Juke"n along on that dead man's chest?

Re: winter blues

kid purington
....Y..glug.."A"..glug, glug..;"whammer-jammer skeleton-key of blews..gooood budddy..GLug, cough, fart, ain't it a grand day-O;;; Rick-eeee...!!

Re: winter blues

Rick Meussner
yeah Kiddo, We are getting ready for another noreaster here, so I''ll be singin the blues too... like to do my "A"s on a "D"  it's the "Key to the Highway" so this year I'm bringing an amp along on my back seat, gotta review whammer - been a long time since the last time... duet?