what is the secret

Michael La Bella (ROH)
hey am I missing something here? how I get my picture to go on? boy what a brain wind I am having

Re: what is the secret

John Cook
It's a PIA.  Click on your name at the upper right and go from there. I made it, so can ewe.

Re: what is the secret

BRADBURY
MIKE I CAN DO IT SO I KNOW YOU CAN

Re: what is the secret

Mike, under John Cooks post of need heglp....dobbson lays out the trail to follow for posting photo...hope this gets you thar..............good day 4 yah

Re: what is the secret

Michael La Bella (ROH)
nope, keeps calling me unregistered user, so I reregister and it says I am already registered, click on my blank pic for options, got none, my name is not in the upper right,,, oh well, you all can look at my spooky ghost image  :)  I shall figure it out, I will go on to nabble site and see what little trigger I am missing

Re: what is the secret

BRADBURY
DID YOU SIGN I FIRST ON THE TOP RIGHT LOGIN