update my information

bruce miller
ok finelly broke down and got a computer. now how do I update my info on seawolf roster?

Re: update my information

Michael La Bella (ROH)
haha,,, welcome into the wonderful land of ones and zero's, the data world, really is an amazing pacifier for us oldsters, good luck with your en devour, not sure how to go about doing the update thing, all i am good for is one hell of a Welcome Aboard Brother, and hope to see you in Dallas  :)

Re: update my information

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Actually look up at the upper right, click on the register with the underline and it will ask you all the stuff then when you hit enter, you are registered when that is done, click on the login with the underline, you will have to put your user name  then password, then you are in,,, good luck,, and if i missed something the others will correct or add to,,,,, good luck my brother

Re: update my information

Gary Ely
Bruce.....Go back to the home page and click on "update my information"....that will open up an email message with my address.  Give me your updated info and I will make the corrections to the roster.  The roster for this year has already been printed and will be mailed out shortly with the Wolfgram.  If you have any questions...please, let me know.  Have a great day!!!    Gary

Re: update my information

Michael La Bella (ROH)
boy talk about passing out dumb dope,,, haha sorry, I don't ever read everything, haha for give me  gary is right and I thought we were talking about info in here , sorry I butted in,,,,
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!