sportman's show..

kid purington
..Met Gene at the eugene sportsman show last saturday...have no memory of show as Gene talks, talks and talks,...but i shore did enjoy his story's..you guys missed out on this one..unfortunate..really liked the one about Ruteye,..good one Gene.!!.....

Re: sportman's show..

bill rutledge
If Gene told it a story on me its true

Re: sportman's show..

kid purington
..Yup,..Wild Bill..had no idea you could do all that.!..with a feather, a billy goat, & A big stack of hay,..kinda puts a new twist on "look'n for a needle in a HAy-stak.??..but,..i truley believes,.. Dobbie dislikes "chickens" too....are you too related.??

Re: sportman's show..

Bear
Did Gene say anything about his Canadian Friend.  Now that is a story:)

Re: sportman's show..

Gene sjoberg
   Kid you have a ten pound bag of sugar coming your way.  It takes a lot of sugar to make candy out of B.S.   Bear all I can say about that is HEH.  Bill knows I don't lie about my friends.