new granddaughter

kid purington
...A new joy comes into my life yesterday, #1 son and wife have born a healthy little girl, Vivianne..now there are seven grandchildren in our life, and one in the basket due end of Oct...

...and on the tough side..#3 son's wife, Angle, lost her Mom yesterday,..damn, she was indeed a grand lady.

Re: new granddaughter

dave johnson
sorry to hear about angle's mother may she rest in peace. congrats on new little girl

Re: new granddaughter

David Smale
Kid it is a pure wonder and blessing that AK-47 round took a trip around your head in the helmet instead of through it. Otherwise it would be #0 sons and #0 grandkids. Sounds like quite a family.Congrats. Glad the one you lost will be well remembered.

Re: new granddaughter

Bill Rutledge
Congrats on the new Family member ,   sorry for the loss of another,

Re: new granddaughter

Gene sjoberg
   Congrats Kid,nothing like loading the Grandkids up with Sugared food stuff then sending them Home all wired up.

Re: new granddaughter

Howard Jacobs
Congrats to the new addition to the family Kid!  You gotta love the little ones!

Sorry for your loss too... may she rest in peace.

Re: new granddaughter

..Thank you guys, and to those bits of incredible advise, etc; what would i do without you all, Be sweap overboard, and no doubt "sharkbait"....with a pocket full of "sugar"....

Re: new granddaughter

Frog
Congrats to you and your bride!  Grandchildren are special :-)))))))))))))))

jp

Re: new granddaughter

Mike Dobson
Well said Dave, a lot hinged on that day !
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: new granddaughter

Craig Jones
Yes my brother, add my congrats.  Sorry to also hear if your loss.

Re: new granddaughter

..Yes David, many a time, (everyday) "that day", you and Mike speak of, plays out again, believe me, "The Wall" (Craig), and all Seawolves encouragement, Mike Worthington's monthly reports..and more,..i just look at my Sons and grandchildren, shiver and wonder, Dave i'm very glad you and Mike made it thru that day...an "Honor" my friend, to "cover your butts"....you both should have received awards.!! (that's how i see that.)

..And "Frog",  grandchildren sure are/ ......Thank you Seawolves.!..long time for sure.!

Re: new granddaughter

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Grandkids are a blessing and gift to you
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: new granddaughter

Bob Goddard
Congrats Kid.