mini reunion at Mich.

dave johnson
 The mini reunion is set for May 3. Tour of the ford truck plant in Dearborn Mi.

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

Tom Klavon (ROH)
Dave,

  Please send the full information regarding the Michigan mini gathering if you would. There are a couple of other brothers that would like to know about this event! Thanks Much!!

Warmest Regards,

TK

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

Dan Arnes
Sent the two of you a list of Michigan Seawolves in case you missed any...

Dan

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

Tom Klavon (ROH)
  Thanks for the information and addresses but I'm still in need of the details, location, time and so on. Thanks Much!!

TK

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

David Smale
Dave, I had not heard anything about this reunion. Would have loved to attend. As it is we will be landing in Rome Italy that morning for an all expense paid trip for my wife and I  that we earned from one of my largest vendors--free trips trump mini-reunions. Ron Pellerito is also from Grand Rapids. Please contact him I am sure he would love to attend if he can. I am curious. Dave are you living in Michigan now? According to Dan's last master list you are from Euclid Oh.

If for some reason it works better for May 17th I could be counted in. If not then I hope you have a good turnout and the tour of the truck plant should be a treat. I would enjoy getting together with other Michigan Seawolves in the future. I have made my reservations at the hotel for Dallas.

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

Jerry Byrd
Would like to attend. Any more details?

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

dave johnson
they think they may change the date to  may 10  will let you know.  the host of the reunion is Ray Kopriva.    he can be found on the master list if any questions arise, and yes i do live in eucild oh

Re: mini reunion at Mich.

dave johnson
the date has been set to may 31 saturday will pass on more info later .