how to open a door

kid purington
..i'm take'n no
chance, open door
slowly..not on my
watch.!!

Re: how to open a door

Bear
Now by God that is a home defense weapon if I ever saw one.  Holy shit bro!  Got love an ole GUNNER.

Love you bro,
Bro

Re: how to open a door

Bill Rutledge ROH
Kid , youve still got it , last time i held a 60 like that it felt a little heavier than it did in Nams.

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
   Don't see any Rust on either Weapon.  Glad yore  on our side.

Re: how to open a door

Frog
Kid, your smile says it all!

Frog

Re: how to open a door

..Yup..Bill, i was sumwhat surpprised myself how heavy-er that 60 was...then i noticed it had been filled with lead and i don't mean bullets...Bear, always ready brother.   Gene, i sanded off all that rusty ole skin so i would look extra handsum...glad you took notice, eagle eyes....Jim the frog, the smile really does contribute to what the mind was play'n out....smoke'n brothers....this photo should be on my drivers license, don't yah think....

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
   Been to the POST OFFICE lately?

Re: how to open a door

kid purington
..oh,.. gene-gene-gene............gene.!

..............i'm ah tink'n Chief....ooooh yeah.....how.?.. do you peg me everytime.??

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
   With age comes -----Aw crap I forgot.. But damn forgot that too.  I think I got DEEmentia or else I am just plane DEMENTED.

Re: how to open a door

kid purington
..Saaay,.. Gene are you going to the reunion.? ( i have no memory of ask'n u this ?)

....cause if you is...an you is still Deminted...could be; Lee my have to smack you with a club (he has them yah no)...sum where i read that, and that calms the people around you too...and We want to be clam by gummy..

    {art-thuah-unknow}

Re: how to open a door

Michael La Bella (ROH)
i hope they bring the 60 again,  i sure loved it last time,,oh,, and iwas looking at a map this morning, i saw Dallas,, and i plum for got just how far that is from Fallon,,,, makes me tired already.  :)   see you guys in Dallas
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: how to open a door

Rick Meussner
Michael,

There will be a group of Seawolf riders passing (stopping) in Fallon, NV, en-route from Ely to Reno on Thursday, May 8th. (7 Seawolves on our way to RFTW).

Fallon to Dallas pretty far especially on foot... If we don't see you in NV, see you in Dallas..

Re: how to open a door

Michael La Bella (ROH)
wow that sounds good,, I got a small house but a lot of land to come in and stop, have an ice tea and just be plain welcome,,, the kat is out of town at the moment and I am hoping she will be back then, but we would sure like to host you guys,, between me and my granddaughter, we can find enough chairs and stools in the living room, if you don't mind a cluttered house,,, of course you will be welcome,,, if mike Dobson is with you he knows where I am parked,,, keep me posted,

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
   The reonion is not within walking distance so havent worked out anthing yet.  Tho if I recall correctly this PHD(poor hopeless drunk) on the street corner told me how to get to Taaxas,  He said"from Orygun you go East till you smell it then you turn South till you step in it." By the way his name was Joe Blow..

Re: how to open a door

kid purington
...sooo, are you wear'n you good boots or just tumble'n along with the tumble'n tumble everyday un's..?...i myself was gonna wear sneakers and attempt to keep outa dah tumble'n into the schit....is that why your brin'n an oinon with yah....you are ah enigmatic-enigma.!!

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
  Not wearing Flip-Flops for da treken,for sure GI.  Those names you calling me I don't know enuf to be Offended or Proud.

Re: how to open a door

kid purington
...well Gene will just have to drown a worm sum day...offend you, i rather stik a fish-hook in my eye...

..(note here..this is not how i wish to fish with yah,.."Niagra Falls", slowly i turned..step by step, inch by inch and then...)

Re: how to open a door

Gene sjoberg
  Well I kinda been thinken of a trip over to Newport but the wx will not co-operate enuf. I was joshen about that name calling.

Re: how to open a door

kid purington
..i was insane say'n about
the fish-hook, myself.