another day"

Re: another day"

Lee Hirschel
"You'll shoot your toe off"!

Re: another day"

Paul Albertine
Shooting Fish?

Re: another day"

Mike Dobson
The "Kid" is messing with me, that is me here in OK a couple days ago ----- the far side of the pond is 300 yds and I am busting turtles on the far shore --------   2 days ago I wrecked the skull of a beaver at 200 yds --- one shot, one kill --- the legs are white, but not THAT white
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: another day"

..Yup.. Mikes place on the side porch looking out across his pond.. I've sat there myself shooting out cross with him just share'n the day.. Good times.

.. Had to share them "white legs"...  and view with ya'll..   Haha, enjoyed the comments Brothers:

Re: another day"

Mike Dobson
todays shot --- 300 yds   . 243 clipped the shel and got a neck shot
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: another day"

Mike Dobson
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: another day"

Mike Connelly
Mike
That turtle was running full bore and you got him from the standing position after running a hundred yards to get the shot. Right?
Good shot Mike. You have a nice place.
Take Care and stay safe.

Re: another day"

Mike Dobson
Mike, absolutely , he was running so fast I couldn't keep up with him ----- but the dumb ass stopped by the coke machine to get an energy drink, and that was his demise
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: another day"

Al Ross
Stand by for the Zombie Turtle Apocalypse !