This Date

David Milbourne
On this date 46 years ago AT2 Chris Maher was mortally wounded. He died of his wounds January 1975 I will always remember this date as PTSD STINKS. Rest in peace Brother

Re: This Date

Michael La Bella (ROH)
I hear you david,, he is resting in peace, I pray that you will find some relief and peace,, its hard I know
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: This Date

cjones
They will always be in our prayers David.  You are as well.