Seawolf Zach Zachary

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Received an email from the wife of Seawolf Zachary Zachary:

"The proud spouse of Zachary Zachary sends this shoutout to all Seawolves. Sorry he missed the reunion. It is obvious to me that it is an honor to have served with you men. Maybe this photo can bring some smiles. Thank you Dan.       Jayna"

Zach Zachary (with Seawolf Guitar)

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Howard Jacobs
Wow!  That sure doesn't look like him!  Thanks Dan!

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

...Looks to me,, like Zach won the lottery and bought his own island...and singing about it too.."Hey Zach",,put a smile on us wolfs face's..invite us "ALL" to your little chunk of parideeze,, Seawolf.!!...hahaha,,you was missed wolf..happy trails Zach...

...tanks for post'n Dan........ps..first time i've seen him Howard,,so he looks the same to me...huh.

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Mike Dobson
Zach, you should have been there --- Don Thomson and Charlie Johnson had the Guitars going !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Dan Arnes
He is in Tulare, California and doing well except for some health issues.  He's an artist and carves tiki, works at Three Rivers, CA. Doesn't have a computer.

Here is his yearbook photo:

Page 82 of Yearbook

Dan

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Lee Hirschel
I remember Zachary from my time in BT. After seeing his yearbook photo it confirms who I thought he was.
Welcome Home Zachary

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Rick Hodge (ROH)
Unfortunately, the phone number that I had for Zach is no longer his.  And I agree with Howard, I don't think that looks like Zach in that picture.  I'm not too sure that he could grow a full beard.  However, I do know that he use to make totem poles like in the picture.

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Bill Roop
I Remember Zachary Zane Zachary, went to AO "A" school together then to the Seawolves.

Re: Seawolf Zach Zachary

Samuel Ward - AO2
I definitely remember Zach. A very intelligent and disciplined young man.  I hope that he will make future reunions, would like to talk with him!