Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Jim Plona
By-Golly, I believe I'm in.

Frog

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

kid purington
..how's the fish'n down thar, Frog.?...all is is good 4u2...

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Frog
No fishing yet.  Huge complacations from rotator cuff surgery.  Left arm is dead in the water!  Maybe start resuming normal activites in April or May.

jp

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

kid purington
..Jim,...DO not like to hear that you are not healthy...in my prayer for complete healing...do hope the course you take goes best for you and Sharon...would you keep me aware, as you are able,....updates here.

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Steve Donnell
Hey Jim, how are you and your sweetheart doing these days? I talk to Meeks by email every week and stay in touch. I see that you guys are getting pounded by the weather the past few days!. Hope you are staying warm. Steve

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

David( Red) Fairbanks ROH
How is Terry doing? I have not talk to him sense i left socal.

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Steve Donnell
Terrys doing great. He works for a construction co. in Tucson I think as a production manager. His youngest son is in the Army, I think on the East coast. I have been trying to talk him into coming to Dallas this fall for the big show but he won't commit. I'm still working on him!

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Frog
Steve, nice hearing from you.  Hope all is well!

Tell Meeks Frog said it's time to bite the bullet and come to a reunion.

Frog

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Frog
Kid, I'm getting better right now.  Hope to get feeling back in left hand.  It really sucks.  I'll call you this weekend.

Frog

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Roger Ek, Seawolf 25
Sorry to hear about your rotor cuff problems. Mine took a full year to recover fully. I have 100% range of motion, but I now know better than to test for 100% strength. I sure don't want to do that again. I need 100% to be able to put a canoe on top of the truck.

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Frog
Thanks Mr. Ek.  The rotator cuff, bicept, and labrium  are coming along fine.  The carpel tunnel surgery turned out okay as well.  It's the RSD nerve disorder that is the issue.  It is not film at 11, but in eight months from now.  Glad to hear you can lift a canoe to the cartop.

Hope to see you in Dallas.

Jim

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Roger Ek, Seawolf 25
I have photos of Donnell, Meeks and most other Det 2 guys from that era.

I have a 10% disability for hearing. What I hear 24/7 sounds like compressed air. I will get new hearing aids this month. I sure hope so. Sure wish I could get 30% for hearing. My hearing loss is "profound". I'm good at reading lips. I don't want to try for PTSD because I like my guns.

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Howard Jacobs
Roger... keep up the fight to get what you are due. Go for the PTSD.. don't tell them you have any guns... I have a couple and I've never told them.  When they ask... I say no.

Nice to see you made it here Frog.... this weather her in NE Ohio really sucks doesn't it?  Hope the arm gets better soon.

Hello. Are you coming to Dallas in the fall? I live about 30 min. from the hotel and will be there every day. I would like to see you again. Steve

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Frog
Steve, I will be there.

jp

It's too early to make reservations. Depends on my wife's health. If I come, I'll bring my slides of Det 2.

Re: Request Permission To Come Aboard New Forum

Steve Donnell
Mr Elk, i'm gonna bring my albums also. It will be good to see you again.