REUNION - NEW EVENT - BBQ @ CIRCLE T RANCH - REVISED DATE/TIME

Gary & Barb Ely
***BBQ Special Event – Circle T Ranch   Friday, Sep 5th   7p-9p

We have been invited to the Circle T Ranch for a BBQ honoring us as “Veterans”.  We should consider this an honor and a privilege, as this offer is not extended to everyone.  Our host at the Circle T is Ross Perot, Jr., the founder of Hillwood Development Company.  This “special event” was not originally included in the reunion plan…therefore, we have had to make some minor adjustments to make this happen.  It has been suggested, as there is limited parking at the ranch, that we bring everyone in on motorcoaches.  So, we are requesting those interested in attending to pre-reserve a seat on the bus. Costs for this event were not taken into consideration when the “Registration” fee was originally calculated so, we will to be collecting $5 per person for the transportation to and from this event.  To insure we get an accurate head count prior to this event, we are asking everyone to advise us (email, phone, letter, etc) if you are interested in attending to insure a seat on the bus.  Please submit your name(s) ASAP.   Attendance for this event may be limited.  If you have not mailed in your Reunion Registration, you can add this info to your registration form.  List it as BBQ and let us know how many and the names.  We will need this info no later than August 21st so; please don’t procrastinate in getting your names to us.  We will collect the $5 upon Reunion Check-in.  Right now we just need names.

Thank you for your cooperation...this should be a great time and indeed an honor to attend.
RSVP....Gary's cell (619) 838-2231....Barb's cell (619) 838-0985    email:  gleseawolfdet9@cox.net

Re: REUNION - NEW EVENT - BBQ @ CIRCLE T RANCH - REVISED DATE/TIME

Gary & Barb Ely
This is the correct info...has date and time. Thanks....Barb

Re: REUNION - NEW EVENT - BBQ @ CIRCLE T RANCH - REVISED DATE/TIME

Michael La Bella (ROH)
wow sounds wonderful, you can count on my brood to attend 3 possible 4 :) will email to make it official :)