REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Gary & Barb Ely
There have been a few cancellations at the hotel.  If anyone is still needing a hotel room for the Reunion please let me know.  You cannot book this online..I will have to do it for you with my hotel contact.

Thanks,
Barb
619.838.0985
gleseawolfdet9@cox.net7J

Re: REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Michael La Bella (ROH)
barb, I have to let my room go, due to money and health problems, I haven't done it yet, I want to give someone a chance to get it, let me know, ok? sorry guys getting older is a bitch.

Michael
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Lee Hicks
Barb please add me to the list for the circle t ranch visit. I know you said you would after I registered, just want to make sure. my computer has been repaired and I now have a neans of contact. Thanks

Mike..sorry, to hear you and the family aren't going to make it.  I was able to give your room to a late Reunion attendee...so, things are all good.  Take care!!

Lee...you're on the list.

Re: REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Michael La Bella (ROH)
thank you barb, also id like to order 3 t shirts 2x large and 1 large  that will cover kim, the Kat, and myself have fun you guys.

Gary & Barb Ely
Thanks Mike...got you down for 3 T-shirts.  I'll email you the invoice.

Re: REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Michael La Bella (ROH)
thank you my friend,,, I wanted to thank you and Gary for all the dedication and hard work you two have done for all these years,,, our gratitude ( and I am sure all the family of the den ) is ten fold forever. take care you 2,

Me
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: REUNION - EMBASSY SUITES HOTEL ROOMS

Gary & Barb Ely
I still have a few rooms at the Embassy Suites that I can get if anyone is needing one. Give me a call if I can help anyone.  619.838.0985
Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Barb