Question

Gene sjoberg
   Why is it ok to Snow-board but not Water-board ? just asking.

Re: Question

Jim Young
I saw a guy snow boarding and he fell down and it looked like torture to me.

Re: Question

..using snow won't flow correctly down the throat and may be harmful to the health of the poor bastard, possibly causing only slight headach and cold nose passage clog-ish..where-as H2O flows directly down the gullet causing only minor or major panic to the poor bastard, results are quicker so you can return to t.v. show and your beer..not to mention cost factors and up-keep of said items...an intreegun question all the same...and they think we have nothing to do....

Re: Question

Gene sjoberg
   I actuall thot it might have someting to do with SNOWJOBS.

Re: Question

Jim Young
The real snowjob will be tonite at 9pm.

Re: Question

bill rutledge
THE SNOWJOB has been for the last 6 years and will continue for 3 more,