Pray for Seawolf Daughter

Joe Crutcher
Seawolf (plankowner)Andy Andrus's  Daughter, Sherry is undergoing a very delicate surgery on Monday in Oklahoma. I don't know all the details of tjhe surgery , except it involves the spinal column and brain . Please pray for Sherry and also remember Andy and Hazel in your prayers. I just wanted to let all our Seawolf Family know.   Andy and Hazel will/would certainly appreciate prayers sent thier way.
Jeannie and I are trusting that god will give them comfort during this anxious time and he will take care of Sherry and watch over Her. Again , Please pray for them.
I will let you know more as I find out,

Regards Seawolves.
Joe Crutcher

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

Bill Rutledge
Andy prayers on the way for Sherry and your family may the Lord watch over her

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

dave johnson
may God be with her during her surgery

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

Howard Jacobs
Thoughts and Prayers go out for Sherry and her Family.

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

Mike Timothy
praying for your daughter, may God take her in his hands and protect her.

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

Bear   (ROH)
Prayers are being said as we speak.  Wishing your daughter the very best with her surgery.  God will watch over her.

Most respectfully,
Bear

Re: Pray for Seawolf Daughter

..Prayers for Sherry and folks...was out of town myself, so prayers for complete recover'n, do hope all went well for Sherry.