Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

Joe Crutcher
Just recieved this e-mail from Coach Kelsey at Pacifica High. Wanted to pass it on , so all could read.
 This was a night to remember for all the attendees. I will say to all our Seawolf Brothers that you can be really proud of the truly heartfelt recognition our Squadron recieved. They have a  sincere respect and appreciation for us and that is why they chose to be called Seawolves. The School bestowed a tremendous Honor upon us.  I  again , want to say thank you to all the Seawoplves that went to the event and so proudly represented us. Hays Off to all !!
Feel free to E-mail the coach if you like. He would welcome hearing from other Wolves.    kkelsey@pacificachristian.org

Joe,
Here is an article in our school paper about Saturday.
Everyone still buzzing about the event

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

dave johnson
Makes a old wolf feel good to see or hear about something good  God bless

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

bill rutledge
WOW, over 1500 in attendance , i believe this is the largest single event we have ever participated in to be Honored, IT WAS FANTASTIC,  THANKS to all who were there, These folks are Great,

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

cjones
What a great event my brothers.  Can't wait to see photos/videos.  Loved the ones I saw on the link.

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

kid purington
..craig,..thank you sailor,...you are remarkable,..you must be off Det-6.!

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

cjones
Dat be me.  Love my det 6 brothers.  Sure muss you guys, every day.

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

cjones
Crap, meant miss, not friggen muss, lol!

Re: Pacifica Christian Homecoming and Seawolf Event Jan 11

cjones
but then again, i'm sure i mussed up my share of stuff.