Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
Pacifica  will be playing a ball game tomorrow 19 Feb about 15 minutes north of Temecula, Ca.
That is up the I15 from San Diego.
I am posting the e-mail from the coach. Sounds like they may need a little support on thier side of the court.
I will be going to see the game and if any other Seawolves can go , that would be great. We can have have a good time rooting for the Pacifica Seawolves.
Hope many can make it,. If you need further info , call or e-mail me.
951-552-4621
Joe

I just got the time and address.

Coachs e-mail;
I got the game time to be moved to 6:00.
Parents are going to need to leave earlier, but if game started at 7:00, we would have been pretty worn out Thursday morning.

Hoping team will get back to school around 10:00.
We are trying to get a spirit bus, so we can bring some students and negate a little bit of their home court advantage.

Team will leave right after lunch. I just want  beat the traffic going east. By 2:00, it is tough sledding all the way out there.

We'll stop and eat after a couple hours on the road.
The game is on their campus.
Nuview Bridge
30401 Reservoir Ave
Nuevo, 92567

The gym is called "Simpson Hall". Their AD says you will see it right when you pull onto campus

--
Kevin E. Kelsey
Athletic Director

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

bill rutledge
It would be nice if others that live near would  go to the Seawolves game  and let them know we are with them,

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
Myself , Gary and Barb Ely and my Son Patrick , along with his girlfriend Alec,  went to the Pacifica Christian Seawolves Ball Game last night in Nuevo , Ca. I am happy to report the Seawolves were victorious and have advanced to the next bracket in the playoffs and will play again Friday night. There are 4 games to play and 4 brackets. If you lose once you are out. So far so good!! Keep rooting for them.
 Coach Kelsey came to me after the game and said this win was for our Squadron. It was a real  "nail biter" and a great game. Score was pretty much tied right up to the last couple of minutes , then the Seawolves pulled ahead and won the game , I think by about 4 points.
Great night , I just wanted to update everyone.

Talk to you later Brothers,
Joe

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
Pacifica Christian Seawolves have moved on to the 3rd round of the CIF basketball tournament . They pulled off an upset 3 days ago and are moving on to the next bracket.. Please root for them tonight. They are playing in our name. What a School!!

UP DATE :
Pacific Seawolves will play St. Bernard High tonight , Tues 25 Feb , at 7:00 pm in Playa del Rey , Ca. Address is 9100 Falmouth Ave. 90293.
If they win they go to the final bracket. Lose and the season is over.
As I understand directions , the school is next to LA Airport.
Wanted all to know , in case you can make it.
Go Seawolves!!

Joe Crutcher

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
Up Date on Pacifica Christian eawolves 3rd round play-off game last night. I report that they were victorious and will move on to the final four on Saturday , on March 1.
If they win then , they will move to Championship game. I don't know exact gate of that game , but first we have top get thru Saturdays game with a win. Seawolves are doing remarkably well. . Keep pulling for them guys , I will keep you updated on thier tournament.

In Brotherhood ,
Joe Crutcher

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

bill rutledge
GO SEAWOLVES  AS I DO MY SEAWOLF WAVE

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

cjones
Way to go Pacifica Seawolves.  Way to go California HA(L)-3 Seawolves.  Proud of all of you.

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
I told everyone that The seawolves won thier game 3rd round game Tuesday. The final four game for them is Saturday night in San Gabriel Ca. at 7:00pm at Jefferson middle School. 1372 e, las tunas dr. San Gabriel.
Attend if you can.  Gets pretty exciting . I haven't been this tied up in basketball since high school.
I will let you know the outcome . If Seawolves win . they play championship game on Friday March 7.
Keep Rooting for them.
Go SEAWOLVES!!!

Joe

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

Joe Crutcher
Wanted to up date everyone on the status of the Seawolfs' tournament. As you know they went to the final four and played last Saturday , 1 Mar 14.. The Pacifica Christian  Seawolves lost that game and thier bid to go to the Championship game. I can report that they did not give up the entire game and continued to fight up to the final buzzer. You would have been proud of them as they fougt in our name.
They did have a sucessful season, after all , they won 3 out of 4 of thier play-off games. I am looking forward to thier  next season and I will be rooting for them again.
Thanks Seawolves for following them , I know the team appreciates the support.

In Brotherhood,
Joe

Re: Pacifica Christian Basketball Game -19 Feb 2014

bill rutledge
Wow, the Seawolves did good ,Very Proud of them,