New website should be live.

Rick Racich
Administrator
All... please try to access Seawolf.org, and let me know if you experience any difficulties getting in. For those interested, you should now be able to access via your phone now... and actually be able to read it.

There was a brief time where you may have received a "not safe" message upon access. That was due to the Security certificate requiring a time to take effect. I have accessed the site now on multiple devices without issue..

Hopefully you'll like the new site (give it time to become familiar), and please always feel free to provide feedback.

Rick

Re: New website should be live.

Lee Hirschel
This is the first page I come to when I go to the web page. Just have to click on the heading above for HOME.

"The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page."

Re: New website should be live.

Rick Racich

Lee... from what device?
If from a desktop computer,please clear your browser cache.
Hold the shift key and tap the f5 key.
Then just type Seawolf.org in the address bar.

From your phone, you should be seeing this.

Re: New website should be live.

Jess bradbury
Just tried and said not trusted may be fake

Re: New website should be live.

Jess bradbury
Works with google but not safari

Re: New website should be live.

Dan Arnes
Rick, I'm still getting the
"Not Secure http://navy-seawolves.1002155.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=reply&node=7406" when I log into the Forum, but everything else on the site looks good so far.

Good Job!

Dan

Sorry, I take it back! When I log off, it remains in Nabble, can't go back to Seawolf Website....

Dan

Dan, I am logging on on a desk top using Windows 10 and browser is Firefox. I heard that shift & tapping the F5 does not work with Firefox. But I will try that. Is clearing the cache the same as clearing history, which I do every time I leave Firefox.
Lee

Re: New website should be live.

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Lee, I use Chrome Browser, and I've cleared my Browser, etc. and not having the problems any more. We just have to wait until some of the new things have been tested and fixed.

Another thing, I only noticed when I logged off here and tried to get back to the Main site, that the Forum is opened in a new page, so you just have to log off the Forum and close the page and you'll go back to the main Seawolf Page.

Dan