New forum software

Ed Pietzuch
To log onto the forum:

On the main page in the upper right hand corner is a register link. Click it and fill out the form with your user name. User name can be anything but we prefer to have your real name.

Enter your email address and a password (whatever you choose) and confirm. Enter the code image and click register.

An email will be sent to your email address containing a link. Click on the link and it takes you back to the forum and you are ready to post.

That's all there is to it.

New forum software

Ed Pietzuch
Sealord Nose Art

Re: New forum software

Mike Dobson
Great job ED !!!!!!!  here's to the spammer !
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: New forum software

dave johnson
thank you for taking the time to do all that you are doing happy new year

Re: New forum software

..thanks Ed.!!
...i too agree with Dobbie's photo...!!

Re: New forum software

Dan Arnes
Very nice Ed! Thanks for your hard work on this! Glad we finally have the availability to post photos and documents here!

It looks similar to the one TF-116 Gamewarden's had, only better. Theirs got hacked also and is no longer on their website.

PS I'm attaching an updated Seawolf Master List for all to see. This might work out better since Yahoo Mail! has completely screwed up their formats.

Dan's_Seawolf_Master_List_(2014-01-07).pdf

Wow, even has spell checker!

Dan

Re: New forum software

David Smale
Ed It has been a really long time since I have posted to the forum. But I peek in. You deserve a major Hooyah from your shipmates including me.  With the ability to add pics and other content it is a major upgrade and with greater security we have some protection from the spammers. With gratitude I salute you.

Re: New forum software

..thanks Dan for latest wolf-list,..and all the other great "stuff" you do for the association....

Re: New forum software

cjones
Outstanding job brother.