NANCY

Mike Worthington
My best friend, soul mate and loving wife---Nancy---passed away and is with the Lord. She passed Friday December 23, 2022 in the evening, I was BLESSED to have LOVED her and in my LIFE for 33 years and showed me what loving and life was attainable with that SPECIAL PERSON, Her LOVE and KINDNESS and  SMILE with be with me till we meet again,

Thank You my BROTHERS for being apart of of her LIFE as she knew each one of you through my talks when she met each of you through I I would tell her about each of you, She would know you when I was QUARTEMASTER from a phone call inquiring about merchandise, filling orders, doing inventory and she LOVED each of you because me and our FRIENDSHIP, BROTHERHOOD and had the utmost RERSPECT, HONOR, PROUD for what we accomplished in NAM to this very day

No matter how bad or horrendous any situation is there is always something POSITIVE we can take from these, so you grab that POSITIVE, turn and leave all the NEGATIVE behind as all the negative will year you down mentally and physically  like the eight of an anchor---I can attest to this---albeit some are with us for a short time just having them in our LIFE makes us a better person because many of us have been there when they needed us the most not to be alone when they went to the LORD,

THANK YOU my BROTHERS from my HEART as I have so much LOVE---RESPECT---HONOR  for you as Nancy did         take care Mike

Re: NANCY

Lee Hirschel
Mike, so sorry for your loss. You and family are in our thoughts and prayers Brother!

Re: NANCY

Dan Arnes
Sad day when you called, my Brother. Nancy was always so cheerful when I called. Such a loss to you and the family.

Dan

Re: NANCY

Jim Plona
Mike, so sorry to hear about Nancy, may she RIP.  Sharon and I will pray for you. Jim

Re: NANCY

Mike Dobson
May Nancy Rest in Peace!  Too many , too soon. I grieve for you Mike
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: NANCY

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Michael, the Kat and myself are so sorry for your loss.i know you had a good 30 years with each other.prayers to you and your loved ones

Michael
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: NANCY

David Smale
Mike, I just saw your post. I am so sorry to hear about Nancy’s death. You shared such a lovely tribute to her. What a blessing to have her in your life for so many years. We pray you will still heed her wise counsel from above as you navigate the future without her physical presence.
Your brother Seawolf
David Smale

Re: NANCY

Mike Worthington
Thank You all for your warm thoughts and prayers, I am HONORED and PROUD to have my BROTHERS and their Families as a support group. We have been there for each other in NAM and continue to be there for each other as we navigate the "WORLD" and I just to say THANK YOU from my HEART

April 22. 2023 will be Nancy Celebration of Life at the house but each day I Celebrate the BEAUTIFUL Life we enjoyed together as we know all to well how FRAGIL and SPECIAL LIFE is,  Thank you and take care   Mike