My PTSD increase came through

Howard Jacobs
Well I was prepared for the long wait and another fight to get the boost but now I won't have to. I waited the year for the C&P and it took less than 30 days to get a ruling.... Unbelievable.. I was shocked. I checked on Ebenefits and there it was... my total is now 80%.  After all the dust settles and the paperwork is complete  along with a copy in my hands, I will file for the unemployability with the VA. Plus I will look into SS... I'll give Bill a call in a couple days and see what he has to pass on.

Thanks all who have helped me along the way... I never gave up and hung in there the best I could. I really was expecting to wait the 6 months for the answer.

At least my Dallas trip will be taken care of with the back pay.... See all of you then!

Re: My PTSD increase came through

dave johnson
thats great Howard, im glad to hear that, c u in dallas or the mini ohio reunion

Re: My PTSD increase came through

..howl'n, with yah on the increase Howard.!!

Re: My PTSD increase came through

Howard Jacobs
Dave,
Is there any word on having a mini in Ohio?  I couldn't make the last one and really wish I could have you guys had a great time. Let me know if you year anything.

Re: My PTSD increase came through

dave johnson
will do

Re: My PTSD increase came through

Jim Young
MHey Howard, this comes from a guy that suffers from CRS real bad but when we were in Dayton last May for our annual Ohio Mini Reunion I believe we will be going to Meeesheeegan. Ray Kapriva(sp?) will be the host. I think we might be going to Dearborn and the Henry Ford Museum. It will be sometime in early May. But remember this comes from a guy with sever CRS.