My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

bill rutledge
associate Seawolf members My Brother and Sis in law Sandra who have been to several reunions were in a head on car accident in a storm in ill yesterday, Sandys hip was displaced and Dale has a broken neck, he is a St louis hospital being operated on as i type this, Send your prayers his way for he is paralyzed at this time, if you would like you can send your prayers also to his daughter on face book  susan rutledge jukes,  thanks to all in advanced, i will keep you up dated, love all of you .

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Yes by all means Chief,, all the Kats and my prayers are definatley in our prayers, hang in there and keep us posted
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

cjones
So sorry this has happened to them Bill.  Cheryl and i will keep them in our prayers.  Please keep us posted on their condition.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Ron Hamilton
Ann and I send our prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Pat Samel
They are in our prayers for a full recovery

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

dave johnson
sorry to hear that, my prayers go out to your brother and his family

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

..Very sorry to hear your news Chief,...prayers are said here for Dale and sister-in-law,..and you also brother Bill.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Dan Arnes
Prayers to all your family Bill. May they both have a full and speedy recovery.

For those not aware, Dave & Sandra are also Associate Members of the Association.

Dan

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Howard Jacobs
Sorry to hear the news Senior Chief... thoughts and prayers go out to both of them.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Mike Timothy
sorry to hear the news Bill, my prayers are with both of them.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Gary & Barb Ely
Hey Bill...sorry to hear about Dale and Sandra.  Rest assured our thoughts and prayers are with them and the family...Gary & Barb

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

bill rutledge
Update from Dale/sandras daughter   -dad had a good night last night according to his nurse. Jodie and Jose are heading to be with him today. Friends visited him and he was able to move his lips a little bit. Mom has to stay another night for observation of her hemaglobin. Friends and family have pulled together to pray and to help out in anyway possible. Thank u all!!

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Michael La Bella (ROH)
you bet chief, you would do for us also,, still saying the prayers of silence for them, and hoping for a speedy recovery.
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Frog
Bill, Sharon and I have you and your family in our prayers.

Sincerely,
Jim and Sharon

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Bear
So sorry Ruteye.  Your brother and family are in our prayers.  RUFUSE TO LOSE  NEVER QUIT.  Love you bro.

R/Bear

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Dennis Russell
 Sorry to see the bad news Prayers were lifted up I hope the both of them completely heal. I know it ail take time but God can speed it up . I pray that the doctors are on their toes making sure was secured before closing  take care bill

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Frank Gale
Bill: Sorry to hear this news. Dale and Sandra are in our prayers at this difficult time. Frank & Wanell

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

David Smale
Bill, Debra and I are so sorry to here this news. Your whole family is in our prayers. We hope the feeling  returns. Very, very difficult for everyone.
OB1

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

OB1
Our thoughts and prayers are with your Brother and his wife Bill.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Mike Dobson
My best to Dale and Sandra !  how are they doing now ?
Mike Dobson (ROH)
12