My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Lee Hicks
Sorry to hear Bill, prayers headed his way along with your family.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

BILL JESSUP
Sorry to hear of the accident Bill.Our thoughts and prayers are with YOU ALL

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Bear
Ruteye what is the latest with your brother?  Thoughts and prayers still flowing.

R/Bear

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Frog
Bill, how is Dale doing?  Well on his way torecovery I hope.

Jim

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Steve Martin (ROH)
Bill, prayers flowing. Keep us updated.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Adam Rogoski III
Chief, I've been puting Dale and Sandras on the Mass List at my church . Hope you don't mind Catholic's praying for them.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

..morning Chief,...your up early...a prayer for Dale and Sandra,...hope you are hearing good news..take care yourself Bill.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

bill rutledge
MY brother is doing as well as can be expected after going into Cardiac arrest and was revived, its going to be a long rehab at the hospital, possible over a year before he can come home, Sandra is still having problems and can hardly move around, Its hell when your at their age to have this happen, a lot of family, friends and Neighbors are helping take care of the Farm and his 80 cattle.

Re: My Brother Dale Rutledge Needs your prayers, Broken neck

Gene sjoberg
   Bill thanks for the up-date.  Dale and family are in prayers.
12