Munford, Tn.

Don Jacobs ROH
Tomarrow evening about 5 Seawolves are going to converge on Munford, Tn. again.  We are meeting some of the people down there for dinner at the Home Plate Resturant about 5:00 p.m..  We will head for the City Council meeting around 6:30 p.m..  At approximately 7:00 p.m. they are to have a presentation to the Seawolves, one asking us to call Munford our city and be welcome there anytime, two read a proclamation to us from the city, three give us a key to the city.  I did ask it doesn't fit any where in town.  Randy McKee also told me that the week before running up through the 4th of July all types of photos enlarged and framed to be auctioned off that week, and we are invited to their fireworks display.  Gentlemen it just makes me so proud to be a Seawolf and know that we are finally getting our welcome home by such a great bunch of people.

Re: Munford, Tn.

kid purington
Thank 'n you Don for post....Enjoy, i know you all shall...

Re: Munford, Tn.

Howard Jacobs
Don... glad that you are feeling better and able to make this great event. Looking forward to hearing how it all went and seeing you in Dallas.

Re: Munford, Tn.

John Cook
If it weren't for this weather in central IL, tony and I would be there too.  Darn the weather!!