Lost another Seawolf in Florida

Dan Arnes
Administrator
I just found an email from Mike Dobson in my Spam box this morning from 9 days ago:
**************
On Monday, August 9, 2021, Mike wrote:

Earl Shaut passed away today at 0916 EST. Earl was a LTJG on Det 1 during the 70-71 time period. Earl attaining the rank of Captain. Services pending in Lakeland Fl.
********************
Earl Walter Shaut
I could not find an Obituary or anything online re: services.

Prior Association Member, Seawolf Earl Walter Shaut, LTJG, Det 1, 8/5/1970 to 8/1/1971, Retired as CAPT.

Dan

Re: Lost another Seawolf in Florida

kid purington
                                 ... Rest Easy SeaWolf ...

Re: Lost another Seawolf in Florida

Mike Dobson
services will be Oct 4 in Pensacola Fla  11am at the Naval cemetery
Mike Dobson (ROH)