Lost another Seawolf and LIFE Member here in Utah

Lost another Seawolf and LIFE Member here in Utah

Dan Arnes
Got a call this morning from the wife of LIFE Member Seawolf John Reed CLARK, ADJ1, Maintenance, Binh Thuy, 11/2/1971 to 3/1/1972.
Retired as ADCS, lived here in Kanab, Utah, Obituary wife sent me said John passed away complications of Agent Orange.

I'm not positive, but I think he attended most of the Seawolf Reunions.

Find A Grave: John Reed Clark
Dan

Re: Lost another Seawolf and LIFE Member here in Utah

Lee Hirschel
RIP Seawolf

Re: Lost another Seawolf and LIFE Member here in Utah

wsumz - Bill
Rest In Peace Seawolf Brother
Bill Summers

Re: Lost another Seawolf and LIFE Member here in Utah

                                  ...Rest in Peace SeaWolf ...