Latest update Cyndi posted about Norm.....

Latest update Cyndi posted about Norm.....

Howard Jacobs
This post was on facebook today....

Latest from Cyndi Stayton....
Here we go again...they are looking at the surface of dad's heart for infection bcuz his heart function has dropped significantly. Another nurse just hugged my mom & told mom it's tugging their heart strings bcuz my dad is such a good man & was in such great spirits after everything he's been through.

Keep the prayers coming for our Brother Norm.... he's one hell of a fighter.

Re: Latest update Cyndi posted about Norm.....

Rod Chelius
Hang in there Norm, you can beat this. Thoughts and prayers coming your way brother.

Re: Latest update Cyndi posted about Norm.....

dave johnson
Norm keep up your spirits  you can beat this  prayers are with you