Just found out we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf in MT

Just found out we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf in MT

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Just found out that we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf last April.

LIFE Member John Mason Gallaher, AO3, Maintenance AO Shop, Binh Thuy, 08/11/1971 to 03/08/1972.
He passed away April 25, 2021 in Missoula, MT. He was cremated, ashes with family.

Find A Grave - Seawolf John M. Gallaher

Dan

Re: Just found out we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf in MT

Howard Jacobs
I remember John .... did his job well... never complained. Kept in touch for a while then he stopped writing over the  last couple years.  Rest in Peace Seawolf..... Seawolf Forever.

Re: Just found out we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf in MT

Howard Jacobs
IYAOYAS!!!

Re: Just found out we lost a LIFE Member Seawolf in MT

                                   ... Rest Easy SeaWolf ...