HC-7 FRA Member passed away

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Just found out from John Birch (HC-7) on Facebook that one of our FRATERNAL Members passed away.

John David Birch
It is with much sorrow I announce that Curtis Venable passed away from diabetes this morning in his home in Ararat N.C. I will post additional info. As I get it.

Dan

Re: HC-7 FRA Member passed away

Gene(stubby)Sjoberg
   Fair Winds and Following Seas may God comfort his family.

Re: HC-7 FRA Member passed away

george t decker
I'm so sorry to hear of Curt's passing . He had invited me to the HC-7 reunion as his guest.                               REST in PEACE, SEA-DEVIL CREWMAN