Gun Oil

Rex Lang
Does anyone remember the lubricant we used on our M-60 machine guns? I remember we used to use a white lubricant, but I cannot remember what it was.
Thank you

Re: Gun Oil

Jess bradbury
Mil - L- 196XXX called monkey cumm

Re: Gun Oil

Mike Dobson
I don't remember the name either --- but used it liberally -- often in a firefight (I kept it in the door post) and wore it to the point that Nomex was functional for about 2 days ------ the rest of the time, I was a torch looking for a place to happen with the mix of gun oil, JP, and gun powder from cook offs
Mike Dobson (ROH)