Golf

Lee Hicks
Is anyone planning to play golf in Dallas at the reunion? I was thinking about bringing my clubs.

Re: Golf

kid purington
..Lee i'll grab the 12 gauge, heard tell them golf birds can rip your eyes out...when you club one i'll blast that sucker....look'n forward to one hell of a slaughter amigo..!!

Re: Golf

karlj
I think I'll call PETA on you.

Re: Golf

Gene sjoberg
   P E T A =People Eating Tastee Animals..  YUM YUM!!

Re: Golf

karlj
Kid I'll give them your address and when they  stand naked behind the sign that says no fur You can see if it is true. OOPS MY BAD

Re: Golf

kid purington
..now just a dad-gum moment of reason i ask yah for...
..if peta wants in : he has to ask Lee , us golf gunners don't need no stink'n furless peta's running about carry'n signs about tast-ee meat, it's clubs or soot'n irons yah need for golf-birdies; and you can stick that up the ole hat trick plat-foam...you have to realize this is a friendly game of kill'n.....even if we have a few de-minted characters, they may not be on course with the rest of us sailors ....sail'n the ole nine hole...if it's a good day,..more.....i deeply regurt this interface'n on Lee's post......i only hope no one gets shafted in the may-lays...........that's the straight-up poop.....

any questions should be directed to the president...who i have seen naked....chew on that one..peta.!

Re: Golf

Adam Rogoski III
Going to have rotater cup surg. If I get over it I would rather play golf than go on any of the tours. I've got lots of golg balls saved up. The gal at the club house asked me how I did the last time I played golf, I told her I made a six. She says what kind of score is that? I said I only lost six balls. She thought that was a pretty good score.

Re: Golf

kid purington
..Adam,..prayers for best, on your rotor-cup surgery Seawolf....

.......wonder'n, possible to get a loan, say twenty tah fifty golf-balls...i keep dropp'n em intah the gator ponds and Hank will not get-um for me,....maybe.?  Tommy Decker.!!...more like-ee to tell me where tah go..see yah on the range of course....

Re: Golf

Gene sjoberg
   Kid I am hoping to go to Newport on wed.   Tradewind charters,if interested I can do the reservation thing.