Found another Seawolf!

Dan Arnes
Administrator
03/20/2014

**2** Found and conversed by email with Seawolf David B. HUGHES, AO2, Maintenance, Binh Thuy, Just over 2 tours from 8/12/1969 to 3/5/1971. Found his sister in Seattle, gave me his email. He had moved from Dexter, MI after wife passed away, to Gilbert, AZ, now moved back to MI. Sent him the “stuff”.

~~~465 Seawolves still to be found, including 38 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Dan

Re: Found another Seawolf!

alan d lee
awesome. I've been wondering where Dave was hiding for a long time. Welcome Dave.

Re: Found another Seawolf!

..Welcome Seawolf...& AO also..Outstanding.! Thanks for your service & 60 barrels mate.!!