Found another Seawolf Pilot

Dan Arnes
Administrator
03/19/2014

**1** Found Seawolf Jack W. Wilson, LT, Det 6, 3/21/1968 to 3/1/1969. Found him retired as LCDR, living in the Boerne, TX. Sent him all info including reunion info.

~~~466 Seawolves still to be found, including 38 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Dan

Re: Found another Seawolf Pilot

Ron Hamilton
Great job Dan!  Is there a listing of Plankowners?

Re: Found another Seawolf Pilot

..Welcome aborad Sir..Thank you for Serving and welcome "Home"

Re: Found another Seawolf Pilot

Dan Arnes
No Ron, there is no "Official" Plankowner List that I am aware of.

I show 378 Plankowners, but it is unofficial as criteria made it difficult to determine officially, since I have found no records of it.

Of course, all the HC-1 Det personnel are Plankowners and anyone in the squadron when it formed up on 1 April 1967, but the problem is the criteria also states anyone who had orders in hand to HA(L)-3 when it formed were also considered Plankowners, regardless of when they actually reported. That's what makes it hard to determine...

Dan

Re: Found another Seawolf Pilot

Ron Hamilton
Thanks Dan.  Again, great job!