Found another Plank Owner Seawolf 5/22/14

Found another Plank Owner Seawolf 5/22/14

Dan Arnes
Administrator
05/22/2014

**16** Found and spoke with Plank Owner Seawolf Charles J. BROWN, AO3, Maintenance, Vung Tau and Det 3 Vinh Long, 5/18/1967 to 5/2/1968. Found him in Nampa, ID.

~~~436 Seawolves still to be found, including 34 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Dan

Re: Found another Plank Owner Seawolf 5/22/14

dave johnson
Dan, you are doing a great job  they can run, but they cant hide

Re: Found another Plank Owner Seawolf 5/22/14

Steve Valentine
Charlie and I both worked in the AO shop in Vung Tau.  He rotated out while I was on leave.  If memory serves me correctly he went to a utility sq.  Targettowing.  I knew HMCS Osana,  he took care of all of us.  Hope he and Charlie join.

Re: Found another Plank Owner Seawolf 5/22/14

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Charlie had orders to TRF VC-3 DET ALPHA, NAS NORTH ISL but I think he said he went to F-4 outfit on USS RANGER after HAL(L)-3 then TI for discharge.