Found 2 More Seawolves, both DAT

Dan Arnes
Administrator
04/22/2014

**8** Found DAT Seawolf Terry Wayne CARTER, BM2, Binh Thuy, Administration, 9/13/1971 to 3/16/1972. Passed away July 22, 2003 in Hazel Green, AL

TWS Shadowbox Profile
Find A Grave Memorial Page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04/22/2014

**9** Found and spoke with widow of DAT Seawolf Kenneth Edward PRUDEN, Sr., AE1, Maintenance, Binh Thuy, 11/2/1971 to 2/9/1972. Passed away in Jacksonville, FL of cancer. Retired as AE1 in 1975 shortly after returning from HA(L)-3. He was cremated, ashes with wife to be buried together later.

TWS Shadowbox Profile
Find A Grave Memorial Page

Dan

~~~453 Seawolves still to be found, including 37 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Re: Found 2 More Seawolves, both DAT

Richard King
I remember "Boats". He was in charge of the barracks. Good man.

His bunker was just outside of one of the barraks. The bosun had a big German Shepard looking dog. That dogs duty station was that bunker. When ever the night jeep patrol passed his bunker, the big dog would always raise hell with the little terrier dog that rode in the jeep. The little dog would bark back just as loud. One night myself and a guy from FASU were on the jeep patrol. Very bored. We stopped in front of the bunker and put the little dog out. He wasnt wasnt so brave while on the ground and quickly chased us down and got back in.

Re: Found 2 More Seawolves, both DAT

..Rest Easy Seawolves..Thanks for your service,....

..again,..thanks for all you do Dan...