Dallas Reunion

Howard Jacobs
How many have already made their reservations for the Dallas reunion in September?

Re: Dallas Reunion

kid purington
..got um room thar..just gotta do Seawolf paper work and a few stuff's

Re: Dallas Reunion

Don Jacobs ROH
Brother I have my room reserved, now just have to take care of putting Seawolf paper.

Re: Dallas Reunion

Walt Frazier
 Have room reservations. Have they published the reunion registration forms yet?
Walt Frazier

Re: Dallas Reunion

Don Jacobs ROH
Walt it is on the web site along with the hotel information.  I'm also sure it will be in the next wolfgram too.

Re: Dallas Reunion

Pat Samel
Got a room, Next to do the registration and send it in.

Re: Dallas Reunion

Lee Hirschel
Got room booked, been checking out plane tickets, then need to do Seawolf registration.

Re: Dallas Reunion

bradbury
got mine

Re: Dallas Reunion

Dan Arnes
I have, but then again I had registered for Portland and had to cancel. Hope to make this one finally!

Re: Dallas Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Dan... sure hope you can make it this year.  I'll be making my room reservations this week... then the airline check.... and the paperwork for the reunion in a few months.  What day are you planning on getting there Dan?

Re: Dallas Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Why didn't my picture show up??

Re: Dallas Reunion

dave johnson
Got room and plane just waiting for september

Re: Dallas Reunion

Dan Arnes
If I can make it, I will try to get there the first day. Will be driving so it will depend on time it takes me...

Re: Dallas Reunion

Dan Arnes
It's too ugly!

Just kidding! Your post shows you are not registered. You probably made the post without signing in, or you haven't registered...

Dan

Re: Dallas Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Trying again.... thanks Dan... see you in Dallas.

Re: Dallas Reunion

Terry Mize
Just got off phone from making reservations, still have to send in Seawolf forms to Gary & Barb.

Re: Dallas Reunion

JimArmstead
I have my room reservation.   Anyone know what the parking situation is like?  We are detouring to reunion on way to Puerto Vallarta/retirment--and will have our Xterra loaded top-to-bottom.   Need to have a safe parking spot/security--or unload somewhere.  Don't suppose anyone lives in Dallas area--that has a secure place to stuff the truck for the week?

Re: Dallas Reunion

Gary & Barb Ely
Hi Jim....The hotel has a very large parking lot.  They have Self Parking and Valet Parking. Currently the Valet charge is $12 per day.  Another suggestion would be to call the hotel at (972) 724-2600 and tell them of your concerns and ask them about security.  If you need me to make the phone call...let me know.

Re: Dallas Reunion

JimArmstead
Thanks Gary--I will give them a call if I don't find someone in the area.  We will be load down with everything we will then own--and rather not worry about it!

Re: Dallas Reunion

JimArmstead
FYI--Association got a great rate on these rooms!

 I just went to the hotel site to reserve a one night stay for a 13 hr layover we have in April on our return flight from Jamaica--$189 with tax --and that was with Government Employee Discount!!

Good job guys!
12