Chiefs brother is Home

Michael La Bella (ROH)

this is fresh off the face book     real prayers answered

Susan Rutledge-Jukes at Harmony, IL

.

Dad is HOME!!!!
 So excited...when he got home the ambulance driver asked if Dolly (our dog) was a wolf. Lol then I called all of Dad's girls (his cows) up and they certain a running and mooing to the fence. Brought tears to Dads eyes to see "his girls" again. Made us all cry to bc we didn't think this day was ever going to come!!
 PRAISE JESUS!!!

You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Chiefs brother is Home

Bill Rutledge
Thanks for all the Prayers for my Brother Dale , a Seawolf assoc member, What better way to be greeted by his babies , his herd of Cattle, he loves his cattle.

Re: Chiefs brother is Home

Howard Jacobs
Great news Senior Chief!!  Glad he pulled through all that was able to get back home... healing is always better when you are home with family.

Re: Chiefs brother is Home

Bill, good to hear the news of your brother gett'n home and the greet'n from his c0w-girls...prayers for healing.