COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Mark McGregor
If you've been following the Seawolf page on Facebook, you have seen that several reunion-goers have reported C-19 infections after the reunion. By my count, approximately 18 Seawolves and/or family members to date, who attended the reunion have reported infections. If you are not on Facebook; attended the reunion; and have tested C-19 positive afterward, it would be helpful to the rest of us if you could report that here on the forum. That way, we could gauge our needs to be tested, if we thought we were in contact with you. Thanks, and fair winds to all!

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

wsumz - Bill
My wife and I are in Greensboro, N.C. for the VVA Convention. We've been tested 3 times since returning from the Branson reunion, including once yesterday here in Greensboro. We are negative. We hope and pray everyone is mild and returns to 'normal' quickly.  God Bless and take care!
Bill Summers
Bill Summers

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
I hope all that are infected recover with no major issues... my thoughts and prayers go out to all who attended.

I have one question... has the Hotel been notified?  Just a curious question.... sorry.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

             I just learned that Mike Dobson is in the ICU

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Kid.... keep us posted... thoughts and prayers.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Mark McGregor
I've wondered the same thing, Jake! I'm not sure who should take responsibility for notifying them. I've also wondered whether or not the Taney County Health Department is trying to do any contact tracing, and if so, should they be notified?

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

 Got a text say'n Mike had been released from hospital.. seems he was pretty dehydrated etc.. pumped him full of fluids and antibiotics ..

   I have not heard from Mike himself .. yet.  Any friend holding onto a rooster is alright with me"

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Thanks Kid.... his sister posted on the FB site that he was home... that's good news... now for the recovery at home. Thoughts and Prayers for Mike and all those that may be infected.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

kid purington

 Howard .. forget what I said in Nov 4th post.. fake news.. seems Mike is still in the hospital COVID and other issues.. All hes told me is that he hates the taste of water. And I'm not bothering to ask why" ... he's my friend and riding pard" .. and in a fix that's not good..

  maybe today he goes home.. just say'n

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Thanks Kid.... thoughts and prayers go out for all.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

  Mark.. I called the Hotel (now) 10:21 AM Sunday 11/7/2021 ... Front Desk.. spoke to Marvy.. not a clue did she have.. said to call back Monday..

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Mark McGregor
Thanks, Kid. Marilyn and I are still traveling, but will be home tomorrow. I'm thinking that since Joe has passed on, the county heath department may also be interested. I'll give them a call when I get home and see if they are trying to do any contact tracing, or infection tracking.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

             I believe Larry's photographs here are telling.. kid"

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
I have a question.... or more a curiosity... were all of those that came down with covid from the reunion already vaccinated?  Just curious....

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Pat Samel
Some were and some weren't

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

Howard Jacobs
Thanks Pat.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreaks After the Reunion

                    Hello Pat... from me...and a few others