Busting a Poser

Dan Arnes

Re: Busting a Poser

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Unreal,, I needed his autograph he is better than ww1 srgnt York, haha   oh well one more down the tubes
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Busting a Poser

Howard Jacobs
All I can say is WOW!!  Without knowing what this was about and just looking at the ribbons... you can tell something was wrong... he didn't have both campaign ribbons for Vietnam.  After listening to the recorded audio of this guy... he's a real dick.  I guess, but not sure, if it was in 1973 that he supposedly was in Vietnam I assume that you would only have the one campaign ribbon.  Anyway... he's a real dick.

Re: Busting a Poser

...a good horse...a strong rope...a big tree...i'll kick the horse too. "Stolen Valor" sign nailed to his chest.!
..to many of these liar's ....worthless S/h...oh yah bend the nails over too that poke through the back...

Re: Busting a Poser

Michael La Bella (ROH)
hey while we are on the subject, which stars go in place of the 18 on the air medal? I am not to swift on this stuff, I figured out how many campaigns I was in with both deployments, but am just plain feeduddled. haha like that word do ya?  :)
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Busting a Poser

Bill Rutledge ROH
Mike, use the # 18 in the center on the AM  If you have a single action it will be a #  1  a V and the 18 from right to left

Re: Busting a Poser

Mike Connelly
Believe this is the correct way to display one time Air Medal

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/navawards/blairmedal.htm

Individual Award. Awarded to persons who, while serving in any capacity with the Armed Forces of the United States, distinguishes himself/herself by heroic/meritorious achievement while participating in an aerial flight under flight orders. A 3/16 inch bronze star is worn to denote first individual award of the Air Medal. Gold stars are worn to denote second and subsequent individual awards of the Air Medal.
Strike/Flight Award. Awarded to persons who, while serving in any capacity with the Armed Forces of the United States, distinguish themselves by meritorious achievement while participating in sustained aerial flight operations under flight orders. Bronze numerals are worn to denote total number of Strike/Flight Awards. Strike/Flight awards can only be approved within the parameters (area, time, etc.) established by the Secretary of the Navy; delegated authority of this award is specific in nature and always in writing.
Combat Distinguishing Device. The Combat Distinguishing Device may be authorized for single mission Air Medals for valor (heroism) after 4 April 1974.

Re: Busting a Poser

bruce miller
I sure am glad he was on our side?