Bluejackets manual

John Cook
My Sis & Brother in law got me a 1961-74 edition of our "boot camp bible" for Christmas.  Great read, I remember it well.  My BIL said he had a hard time finding this edition.  The worst part is it's sold under the "collectors/antiques" section.  Sure makes me feel good!

Re: Bluejackets manual

Ed Pietzuch
Administrator
I ran across my original Bluejackets manual a few months ago while cleaning out my basement. It's in good shape and was fun to look at.

Re: Bluejackets manual

Dan Arnes
Found mine about a month ago also, had signatures of several of the guys in my bootcamp class in the front and back cover pages...

Dan