Been AWOL for 44 Yrs

Jim Olson
Hello Folks,

Been absent for awhile. Was at Binh Thuy 5/69 to 5/70.
My wife of 33 years passed away a year ago and I am
ready to get back into the world. I have a bunch of pics
that I can upload. Where do I send them?
ATN2 Jim Olson

Re: Been AWOL for 44 Yrs

Lee Hirschel
Jim welcome back to the Wolf Pack. You left Hal 3 just about the time I got there.

Re: Been AWOL for 44 Yrs

Howard Jacobs
Welcome back Jim!  That is one great picture you have posted here.  There is also a Hal-3 page on face book if you are interested.

Re: Been AWOL for 44 Yrs

..Awesum post Jim.!

..Reminds me of the time ole Bear and eye watched the sun rise, as we got the bird ready for another day of flying...or watched the sun go down on another day....as we ready'd for a nite of flying...good vibrations.!
....and "Welcome bak to the pak" !!