Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Mike Dobson
At least 2 of us will be there ...  myself and Miguel Melendez ----  I'll be at the Radison Thursday night through Sun Morning
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Mike,
Say hello to Miguel for me! Also tell him we are having the Whidbey SAR Reunion next Sept, to contact me...Dan

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Mike Dobson
Will do Dan !
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

.. I hope you treat "Taco" better than you did this poor soul...

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Mike Dobson
that was a fun evening last week ----- dancing in the dark
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Jess bradbury
Was that supper

Re: Anyone else still going to Branson this weekend ?

Mike Dobson
no, but I did put it in my cousin's freezer and didn't tell him !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)