Ads start tomorrow

Ed Pietzuch
Administrator
This is a free forum for the first 30 days and after the trial period ads will appear on the screen. We can pay a small fee to remove the ads or put up with them. Let's see how annoying they are and go from there. The fee is $130 for 1 million views.

Ed

Re: Ads start tomorrow

Dan Arnes
Administrator
My take: Get rid of the ads or change the Forum! Annoying as hell!

Re: Ads start tomorrow

John Cook
I agree Dan.  This is like face book.

Re: Ads start tomorrow

Lee Hirschel
I vote get rid of the ads. Extremely annoying!

Re: Ads start tomorrow

Bear
Get rid of the ads.  Worse than my junk mail folder everyday.

R/Bear

Re: Ads start tomorrow

David( Red) Fairbanks ROH
Remove the ads. VR RED

Re: Ads start tomorrow

David Smale
Agree dump the ads. 1,000,000 views is 2,740 a day annually so to remove ads will be less than $65 annually that the association can afford. Ironically we will be in Italy in May and one of ads tracking my particular activities was useful to me. But they follow me around anyway so ditch them here please. Don't like the code either but probably a necessary evil.

Re: Ads start tomorrow

Ed Pietzuch
Administrator
Ads are out of here.