ADMIRAL DELANEY

BILL PRESSEY
I TALKED TO KEVIN'S WIFE THIS MORNING AND HAVE AN UPDATE, WHICH I POST WITH A HEAVY HEART...HE HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER IN HIS LEFT LUNG AND IT MISTASTCISED TO HIS BRAIN..HE IS A MAYO'S IN TAMPA AND IS ALREADY RECEIVING TREATMENT FOR HIS ILLNESS, HIS FAMILY IS WITH HIM AND I NOW THAT HE IS RECEIVING FULL SUPPORT FROM HIS FAMILY AND THE SEAWOLF COMMUNITY. NOT BEING A DOCTOR I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING THE PROGNOSIS OF THIS DISEASE THAT AFFECTS HIM BUT HIS WIFE SAYS THAT IT IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO AGENT ORANGE.
AS WE ARE ALL GETTING OLDER, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT EACH OF OUR MEMBERS KEEP IN MIND THAT WHAT WE WERE EXPOSED TO IN ALL ASPECTS DURING OUR SERVICE IN RVN, IS SURELY COMING TO ROOST, AND WE MUST ALL BE VIGILANT AS TO VARIOUS INDICATIONS THAT AFFECT OUR HEALTH SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO AND EVALUATED BY DOCTORS IF WE SHOULD SUSPECT ANYTHING ADVERSE TO OUR HEALTH...REGARDS TO ALL BPRESSEY

Re: ADMIRAL DELANEY

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Sorry to hear this Bill,

Our prayers go out to Kevin and his family. He has done so much for the Seawolves over the years, it is sad news for sure. Wish him well.

Dan

Re: ADMIRAL DELANEY

Howard Jacobs
Thoughts and Prayers go out to Admiral Delaney and his family.

Re: ADMIRAL DELANEY

..thanks for post'n Bill

..Prayers for Admiral Delaney and his family ....hell, we are all family here, hang tough sir.!!

Re: ADMIRAL DELANEY

Craig Jones
He is and always will be a loved and respected by so many, including myself.  God bless you and keep you Admiral Delaney.  I have asked for a close prayer group to pray for you and your family Sir.  Cheryl and I are praying for you as well.