tornado

bruce miller
hi folks. just checking in after the tornado. everybody is alive,but bruised up. lost just about everything in the poultry breeding operation. much of our breeding stock,and all barns and sheds are gone. we were right in the middle of the tornado. maybe 45 years after viet nam I should get out of the seawolf habit of being right in the middle of the action. well gotta go for now. see you in September. ...............by the way anybody who saw my ugly face on the dallas news at least it wasn't an anti war piece!

Re: tornado

kid purington
..Bruce, good to hear of you and family coming thru...pucker factor = MAX.!!...
  ....Dob-ee, lesson here,  ...might dig a hole around your sue casa amigo..

Re: tornado

Mike Dobson
I heard the was a landing near Dallas Bruce, I never dreamed a Seawolf got hit. I'm glad that all of you there are in good shape. Buildings can be replaced, family can't .  hang in there Bruce, see you in Sept !!      Kid, I'm looking for a large coffee can as we speak
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: tornado

Steve Donnell
Hey Bruce, I was in Austin at a car show for the weekend and some of our friends got hit also up around Celest. Glad to hear you are ok. Come by the shop in Farmersville some day.