how they voted

bill jessup

HOORAY - 53-46 vote

*The only one we can hold accountable is Mary    Landrieu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*This is that brief, glorious moment in    history* *when everyone stands around...reloading.*

  *Now, Which    46 Senators Voted   repeal    the Second Amendment ?    Well, let their names become known !! See below *

  *In a 53-46    vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States    from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.  The Statement    of Purpose from the Bill reads:  "To uphold Second Amendment rights and    prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade    Treaty."  The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the    Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import    and export of small firearms.  The ban would have affected all private    gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an    **international gun registry, now get this, **on all private guns    and
ammo.*

  *Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States    Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign    power.*

  *Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights    to the U.N.*

       *Baldwin (D-WI)*
          *Baucus (D-MT)*
       *Bennett    (D-CO)*
       *Blumenthal (D-CT)*
          *Boxer (D-CA)*
       *Brown    (D-OH)*
       *Cantwell (D-WA)*
          *Cardin (D-MD)*
       *Carper    (D-DE)*
       *Casey (D-PA)*
          *Coons (D-DE)*
       *Cowan (D-MA)*
          *Durbin (D-IL)j*
       *Feinstein    (D-CA)*
       *Franken (D-MN)*
          *Gillibrand (D-NY)*
       *Harkin    (D-IA)*
       *Hirono (D-HI)*
          *Johnson (D-SD)*
       *Kaine (D-VA)*
          *King (I-ME)*
  *Klobuchar (D-MN)*
          *Landrieu (D-LA)*
       *Leahy    (D-VT)*
       *Levin (D-MI)*
          *McCaskill (D-MO)*
       *Menendez    (D-NJ)*
       *Merkley (D-OR)*
          *Mikulski (D-MD)*
       *Murphy    (D-CT)*
       *Murray (D-WA)*
          *Nelson (D-FL)*
       *Reed (D-RI)*
          *Reid (D-NV)*
       *Rockefeller    (D-WV)*
       *Sanders (I-VT)*
          *Schatz (D-HI)*
       *Schumer (D-NY)*
          *Shaheen (D-NH)*
       *Stabenow    (D-MI)*
       *Udall (D-CO)*
          *Udall (D-NM)*
       *Warner (D-VA)*
          *Warren (D-MA)*
       *Whitehouse    (D-RI)*
       *Wyden (D-OR)*

         *Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take    OUR guns.  They need to lose their next election.  We have    been
betrayed.*
       *46 Senators Voted to Give    your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.*
          *Please send this to    SOMEONE!*

Re: how they voted

Lee Hicks
Didn't see an R after any name. Great news.

Re: how they voted

Mike Louy
To my Florida Seawolf brothers.  Please note that senator bill nelson (not worth enough to have his name capitalized) voted to give away our gun rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment.  Lets replace that fence sitting jerk. He is as worthless as bob graham was.  We need someone like Col. ALLEN WEST for senator except that I believe he would make a very fine SECDEF in a Conservative administration.