happy birthday Chief

kid purington
..didn't want to miss
say'n "Happy birthday"
to good ole
Ruteye,.!!

Re: happy birthday Chief

Craig Jones
Happy Happy Happy Senior.  Hope all is well with you.

Re: happy birthday Chief

Gene sjoberg
   Happy Birthday,you OLD WOLF.

Re: happy birthday Chief

Howard Jacobs
Happy Birthday Senior Chief!

Re: happy birthday Chief

Bear
Happy BIRTHDAY MR. RUTLEDGE.   Ruteye keep the lights on and the door unlocked as the girls from Momma/s strip joint should be there before midnight.  She promised they would be FRESH.  Love you bro.

R/Bear

Re: happy birthday Chief

Tom Klavon (ROH)
Unk,

  Happy birthday brother!!! Thanks for all you do for the Seawolves!!!

Tom Klavon or TK

Re: happy birthday Chief

Mike Dobson
Glad you are still with us Chief, I know the day has been dulled by your loss, but I do wish you a happy birthday
Mike Dobson (ROH)
OB1

Re: happy birthday Chief

OB1
Belated Happy Birthday wishes Uncle Bill....

Re: happy birthday Chief

...Just to be on the right page...It's the 18th of April, Bills day of birth...i looked at the calendar, got on the wrong everything...probably never happens to anybody else...flog me with them "fat ladies" undees Bill...

Re: happy birthday Chief

..Today...enjoy Bill.!!

Re: happy birthday Chief

Rod Chelius