a sigh of relief :)

Michael La Bella (ROH)
ok gang, I am registered in the hotel,,, Dallas here I come,, now, you can all relax, I shall be a show :) Love you guys,, cant wait to see all of you, and if you don't know or remember me,  say hi and we shall complete the circle,, this is starting to get exciting. but I do need all the time I can get for this project of mine. so, Gary add the Kat and myself and my Granddaughter to the coming to list, ;)
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: a sigh of relief :)

kid purington
...be see'n yah down in Texas...pilgrum...( insert John Wayne's voice over)...