Who is Tom Chason?

cjones
Can anyone tell me who Tom Chason is?  Don't see him on our Seawolf roster.  Been reading his posts on Facebook and don't know what to believe.

Re: Who is Tom Chason?

kid purington
..Craig forget what i text'd you about this man, i was think'n way off, of a different person...yes i agree that T/C was with a  "Beach Jumper" unit...as reported by himself...Also sounds as if he is drink'n heavy and going over the edge...that may or may not be the case,..just using his own reference to alcohol demons...I hope he has a bud to take him in for detox...

Re: Who is Tom Chason?

cjones
Okie dokie.  Wasn't sure.  You must have seen his pists.  Yep, hope he gets help.

Re: Who is Tom Chason?

kid purington
Morn'n Craig..Tom, seems to be doing well (as best any of us can)  today...Posted his thanks on F/b.