Wheelchair Modifications

Rod Chelius
Does anyone know whether or not if a Seawolf decal or applique will stick to leather backrest of a wheelchair? Or am I going to need a patch and sew it on the backrest? I have almost had my wheelchair taken (not maliciously) at various medical institutions, so I am trying to make it distinguishable from generic medical establishment wheelchairs.

Re: Wheelchair Modifications

Howard Jacobs
Rod... How about a cloth cover with a large patch sewn on that can be attached securely.. may be cheaper and you could make it a special color... like NAVY Blue.  Just a suggestion my Brother.

Re: Wheelchair Modifications

..i would op for sew'n patch onto leather, yet,  i have also glued patches onto the back of my leather motorcycle vest and had um stik good.....if that fails, we can outfit your rig with mini-guns..just say'n

..do hope all works out Rod.